My Little Gym

I have little nook area upstairs in my town home. However it fits my elliptical machine I bought from an ex co-worker for $80!
I haven't been using it as much as I do now. My goal in the next 2 months is to drop 10 lbs.
I have a discovered a way to enjoy my work outs but hanging my ipad on the machine with a headband  wrapped around the handles.
I also use my daughters storage cube I got from container store for $6 to store my jump rope, resistant bands, dumbells...etc.





The other day I wore this to work out and was super comfy considering I got the yoga pants for $7 at LoveCulture...This is a picture of the model compared to "my determined to slim down self"  =)

Racer back tank from Walmart $7 - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danskin-Now-DL10T019/12535900
Yoga Pants from Love Culture $7.90 - http://www.loveculture.com/Item/ItemDetailView.aspx?StyleId=1043289
Pink Cat storage bin is from container store. However I am unable to find it online. I will keep searching....

No comments:

Post a Comment