99 cent store haul

Thought I'd share what I got at the new 99cent store near my house. They have a grocery section! I was so surprised of all the great finds! I originally went there to see what kind of baskets and containers they had and needed some of these items I usually buy else where. But now since I can get them for only 99 cents. I'm shopping here more often. Especially for the times the kids deserve a treat/toy. Can't beat 99 cents unless you can get it for less of course. I spent a total of $40.15 for everything!!!

I'll start with the snacks.





Here's Maybella eating a cluster! Yummy!


Here's Bella again eating a chewy chocolate chip bar.
I think she likes the chocolate more =)



Also got a disney Tangled snack bags and put all the animal crackers in a bag for easy grab and go!
I originally went in to get these baskets for the freezer:
I got these frozen goodies...for when Mataio is hungry after school. Just heat and serve!
Pretzel snacks for the little girl.
Then I picked a few fresh fruit and veggies:
The apples are small and cute, an egg plant and 2 squash!
After all the yummy goodies, I picked up some kids supplies!
Cups for the princess and the car fanatic. Also a container for other yummy snacks to go for my tiny (she doesn't want to be called buddy because she says buddy is her big brother. She's a Dinosaur Train fan on PBS kids)!
Small jugs makes easy pouring for little hands. Teaching them independence by pouring for themselves.
Got a small 2% milk jug and filled one of the small jugs with fruit punch.
This ice roll tray is so cool. For when hey want a really cold beverage in a bottle. 
This the most expensive item, for $2.99. This is and ingenious idea. Mataio loves this...he wanted this a long time ago, however it wasn't $2.99 when he saw it. So easy to use. No more toothpaste tubes left on the sink counter!!!!
And now for the art supplies!

Small markers to take along on those dining out days.
A tote organizer for all the other art supplies. 
Here's Bella testing out the markers. Satisfied customer! 
I keep most of the art supplies in an available cabinet shelf.
Tote fits perfectly even with the longer brushes. There are small finger paint tubs, small play do tubs and other water paint in the tote.
The egg carton is for squeezing the water colors in each egg cup. It's better than paper plates!
The pink basket is filled with other pencils, crayons and dry erase markers. I also save empty glass jelly jars and powdered coffee creamer container for storing other goodies.
Got these water color tubes from Michaels for $5. Brushes were $11.
These finger paints for $1 from dollar tree.
Dough Pate, or dollar store playdoh =)

I love finding cool cheap things! I hope you enjoyed my haul. I have another haul coming. I went shopping at Marshalls for containers and also THE CONTAINER STORE!!!! My happy places!

1 comment: