How my 8 yr old folds his shirts

I found this idea from another mom blog. You can explore her blog by clicking here.  She showed how her 5 year old folds his shirts.

I have been teaching my 8 year old how to fold his own clothes for sometime now, however he always forgets how to fold his shirts or it just doesn't turn out as neat as I want it to. This was perfect!!! I bought a FlipFOLD Jr Laundry folder from container store. 
Click here for the link to the container store. It was $21.99 but well worth it. I am so happy he can easily fold his own shirts. He actually has fun doing it. When I gave it to him he went and re-folded all his shirts in his drawer!!! How awesome is that?

Here is a video of him folding a shirt! Woo hoo!!!!!

Thank you to who ever invented this! Genius! And thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment